Symfony is a set of reusable PHP components and a framework.
Symfony uses bundles for application and to extend and reuse functionality in it. Large and vibrant community that evolved around Symfony provides bundles for almost anything. They can be found at KpnBundles.
Useful resources and tutorials when working with Symfony:
- Awesome Symfony - A list of awesome Symfony bundles, utilities and resources.
- Knp University - PHP and Symfony Tutorials (paid and free)
- Screenfony - Symfony tutorials (paid)
- Symfony2cheatsheet - Symfony cheatsheet
- Working with Symfony 2 - Tuts+ - Video course about building applications in Symfony
- Symfony Tutorial - Category for Symfony Tutorial
- Symfony Finland - PHP, Symfony and web development articles.
Content of this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license. Code snippets in examples are published under the CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0). Thanks to all the contributors.